Are you looking for Convention Dealers or Lecturers? Then you have come to the right Place!
Lee and Rebecca Andrews take pride in partnering with Clown Associations, Clown Conferences, and Clown Alleys across the country providing a Top Notch Dealer Space! Bubba's Clown Supplies, LLC Dealer's Space is ALWAYS 100% Fully Stocked, Clean, Colorful, and Professional Looking! Guaranteed to make you as a Convention Organizer Shine!
Lee also lectures on various Topics at Seminars across the country! Some of the Conventions you could have seen Lee at are:
- South East Clown Association
- Texas Clown Association
- All Things Clown
- TnT University - A Christian Clown Retreat
- South Carolina Creative Ministries Festival
Below is a Biography of Lee Andrews:
Now in his 20th year of performing, Lee Educates and Entertains at Schools, Libraries, Festivals, Fairs, Birthday Parties, Churches, and Corporate Events nearly 300 times each year! When Lee created his Clown Character, Lew-E, at the age of two he had no idea that it would turn into his career. For two decades, Lee has traveled the world creating thousands of smiles for families of All Ages!
• Two Seasons as Advance Clown for Cole Brothers Circus (1800 Performances)
• Guest Trainer for Cirque du Soleil’s: Cirque Du Monde (4 Years)
• Featured in Zac Brown Band's Music Video for “Goodbye in Her Eyes”
• Toured with the Fair Circuit Production of Nojoe’s Circus (13 States)
• Annual Mission Trip Performer in Guatemala (5 Years)
• S.C. Creative Ministries Festival Clown Instructor (3 Years)
Each November and December Lee also has the opportunity to portray Santa to thousands of children and their families! Santa Claus is a very important role to Lee, and he insures that each child receives the Santa experience they deserve!
• Concord, Georgia Official Santa (2 years)
• Forsyth, Georgia Official Santa (3 years)
• Barnesville, Georgia Official Santa (1 year)
• Preferred Hotel Groups Santa (5 years)
After 5,000 performances, Lee is one of the most sought after entertainers in Central Georgia. Lee has a true love and dedication for performing and people in general. Lee takes that same love and dedication and applies it to each event that he works! Lee and his wife, Rebecca, reside in Forsyth, Georgia with their two dogs, three bunny rabbits, and pet goldfish.
Lee has over 16 different Lectures that he offers! For more information on this lectures Email Lee Directly at email@example.com!
Here is a Comment from one of our Participants at a recent Lecture!
"Lew-e you taught one of the most well explained classes I have ever had the pleasure of attending! You truly showed that you cared that we as students understood what it is you wanted us to take away from your class. For that I thank you, because it's not very often we have lecturers that truly care if we understand the material!"
Sharon S. of Lakeland, Florida
Lew-E Teaching a Balloon Performance Class
Lew-E Teaching a Makeup Application Class